vıvo's General Terms and Conditions
When using vıvo you accept the vıvo terms and conditions.
This vıvo Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which vıvo ("we") offer services to you ("User").
vıvo is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.
By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- A) We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
- B) Any kind of offensive video, audio or files are prohibited. Copyrighted material is also strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to decide which content is appropriate and can delete video, audio and files at any time without User notification.
- C) Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Audio, video and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, vıvo is under no obligation to become involved.
- D) vıvo is not liable for your audio, video or files or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website or files. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your video files.
- E) vıvo distances itself from any content of linked sites on this website. Especially due to the fact that the content of these links can get constantly changed and we may not be able to review that permanently.